At Grenco Science, we stand behind our products and warranty our electronic components against manufacturer defects.
For all accessories.
For all Vaporizers.
Program includes the G Pen Hyer Vaporizer™ and G Pen Elite II Vaporizer™
· Warranty requires a valid proof of purchase, showing the date and location of purchase. If the purchase was made from gpen.com
, your order number will be the proof of purchase.
· Register your device at https://www.gpen.com/apps/product-registration
to validate your purchase upon receipt to initiate your warranty.
· For warranty support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete our contact form. You will receive a reply within 2-3 business days from one of our representatives, who will verify your purchase and may request additional evidence of the defect. Once verified, a representative will reach back to resolve your case. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing.
· If the product is no longer available for sale and a replacement is deemed necessary, you will be given the option to replace the product with a unit of equal value.
· Warranty is not applicable to mouthpieces, tanks or coils. Such consumable parts wear down with normal use and need to be replaced over time.
· Warranty is not applicable to glass.
· Warranty does not cover cosmetic damage or any damage resulting from normal cleaning or misuse.
· Warranty is not applicable to counterfeit items. We caution consumers that Grenco Science goods purchased on sites such as eBay, Amazon, Bonanza, Alibaba and Rakuten are often found to be counterfeit goods.
· Warranty does not cover lost or stolen items.
· Warranty is not applicable to merchandise. All merchandise sales are final.